Listed on these pages are the pests commonly found in the tropical climate of Singapore.
>> Mosquito - Rodents - Flies - Cockroaches - Ants - Fleas - Bed bugs - Bees & Hornets - Snakes - Termites
- This is a common pest that could be found in and around most premises.
- They are social insects and live in colony with a caste system.
- If an ant nest is established within the premises, killing the exposed worker ants seldom gives permanent relief because the queen in the nest will continue to produce more workers.
- Common ant types which usually cause nuisance include the fire ant, pharaoh ant, odorous house ants, crazy ant and weaver ant.
Signs of infestation: ant trails and ant nests.
Why Control Them?
- Some species can cause serious allergic reactions in some people.
- Cause a great concern in hospitals, health-care facilities and food manufacturing plants.
- Contamination of exposed food.
- Cause nuisance.
What we do:
- Perform a thorough inspection of the premises to locate ant activity or trails.
- Carry out treatment (baiting, residual spraying) at all possible infestation.
- Advise client on preventive measures, areas of improvement or maintanence for better pest management.