Listed on these pages are the pests commonly found in the tropical climate of Singapore.
>> Mosquito - Rodents - Flies - Cockroaches - Ants - Fleas - Bed bugs - Bees & Hornets - Snakes - Termites
- The life cycle of the bed bug includes egg, nymph and adult.
- Males, females and nymphs are all obligate blood suckers.
- Eggs are laid in cracks & crevices (e.g. furniture).
- In her lifetime, a female may lay 200-500 eggs.
- Eggs usually hatch in 7-30 days.
- Lifecycle – from 45 days to a year.
- Adults may live for 50 days to over a year.
- They can survive several months without a blood meal.
Signs of infestation: irritation caused to sleepers, visual sighting of beg bugs, cast skins, small dark-brown marks on sheets, walls and other surfaces, and “buggy odour” (heavy infestation).
Why Control Them?
- The bites at night can be very irritating, even unbearable at times.
What we do:
- Determine the extent of infestation.
- Thorough treatment (misting & residual spraying) and follow up of the infested premises to give total eradication.