Listed on these pages are the pests commonly found in the tropical climate of Singapore.
>> Mosquito - Rodents - Flies - Cockroaches - Ants - Fleas - Bed bugs - Bees & Hornets - Snakes - Termites
- Flies have four stages in their life cycle: egg, larvae (maggot), pupa and adult. The development from egg to adult takes 8-20 days.
- Flies breed in almost any type of moist, warm organic material, like faeces, garbage, fertilizer, food waste, dead animal and other decomposed organic matter.
- Flies can fly 1-5 km away but are usually within a radius of 100-500m from the breeding place. They are active in the day and inactive at night.
- Commonly found species in Singapore: house flies, flesh flies and blow flies.
Signs of infestation: eggs, larvae (maggots), pupae and adults in breeding grounds.
Why Control Them?
- Transmit diseases such as dysentery, cholera, typhoid, conjunctivitis, trachoma, enteric disease, myiasis.
- Unhealthy living conditions.
- Devastating to food establishments and industries.
- Violation of laws.
What we do:
A far more easy instance is actually something similar to the replica watches
actual tachymeter size accustomed to calculate miles that you'll additionally frequently discover upon chronograph activity replica watches sale
. Several weighing scales had been depended on within the times associated with pre-electronic computation but still appear because style guns upon fake rolex sale
these days. You could help to make a disagreement which this kind of components tend to be rolex replica sale
simple accouterments becoming pretty much ineffective through the replica watches sale
current requirements. I'd not really don't agree, however I will statement which without having all of them these types of hublot replica sale
do not have exactly the same sensation for them.
- Inspection will be carried out to detect fly infestation within contracted area.
- A combination of fogging, ULV misting, residual spraying, trapping and baiting will be used to reduce fly infestation.
- Supply & maintenance of Insect Light Traps for controlling of flying insects.
- Advise client on fly exclusion against infestation and good environmental sanitation, where possible.